Monday, September 7, 2009

I am looking for a new job.

I am looking for a new job. It is not easy to find a good salary job in current economic situation. My work experience is always related with the metal manufacturing industry. Although I have 5 years experience in the sale and marketing, it is also difficult to find a good job like a sale manager in a metal company.

I sent many CV through job websites like monster and hr. No any response or interview call in last week. My friend recommend me as a sale manager for a metal stamping company but the salary is equal with my current position. I think it is not neccessary to change the job if no much difference.

Anyway, I will try to send more CV now, hope there is a good position for me before Christmas. Everybody good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment